Sharptooth!!



Hey everyone, it's me again! So the theme for the April Mani x Me box from Maniology is dinosaurs. I've seen a LOT of manis using it, but they all seemed to have one thing in common: they all used the "nice" dinos. I wanted to be different...of course...so I went with the apex predator...the Tyrannosaurus Rex. I absolutely LOVE how these turned out...which is a good thing, because the bursitis in my right elbow has been letting me know I've done WAY too much nail art lately lol. Hope you like them as much as I do!!

Products used (use my code VIXENPRINCESS to save 10% on Maniology.com products!):
Seche Clear Base Coat from Amazon.com
Salon Perfect Oil Slick at Walmart.com
Ducky Stamping Polish from April's Mani x Me Subscription at Maniology.com
No Smudge Nail Polish Top Coat from Maniology.com
Salon Perfect Crystal Clear Top Coat from Walmart.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness

Shattered Space

Black and White Challenge