Double Post

Hey everyone, it's me again! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I HAVE been doing designs, I promise! So instead of the usual type of posting, I'm going to post the last 2 designs I did!


First up is this old-school comic book inspired design. Using a nice purple holo for the main color, and a VERY pale purple for the stamping, I LOVE how these turned out! I'd probably still be wearing them if the tips hadn't chipped on me. I used Maniology's Rebel Yell kit for the stamped images. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them!


Next is the design I just did this morning for a butterfly collaboration project on Instagram. I used a silver holo base color, then put on a VERY sheer pink shimmer over that, and used a green holo for the tips. The pink butterflies and gold flower are stickers from my pink tier gift from Maniology. The picture just does NOT do them justice! I have to have them in direct light to see the pink shimmer and the rainbows from the holo. They're so cute and GORGEOUS!! I love how they look!

Remember, if you shop at Maniology, use my code VIXENPRINCESS for 10% off your purchase of regularly-priced items!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness

Shattered Space

Black and White Challenge