Peekaboo Holo



Hey everyone, it's me again! Yes, my nails are short. My pointer fingernail decided to break while I was sleeping last night, and it would've looked REALLY funny having one short and 3 long nails, so I trimmed and filed the rest to match. Luckily, we eat a protein-rich diet, and I take biotin supplements, so they should be back to a decent length rather quickly. But...long or short, I still gotta do nail art!!

Products used:
Seche Clear Base Coat from Amazon.com
Color Club Trick of the Trade Holographic Polish from Walmart.com
Salon Perfect Oil Slick at Walmart.com
Color Club Bedazzled Holo Glitter Polish from Walmart.com
Salon Perfect Crystal Clear Top Coat from Walmart.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness

Black and White Challenge

Shattered Space