Phantom Stamping



Hey everyone, it's me again!! So yesterday I received some gel polishes that I'd ordered from Amazon, and I simply could NOT wait to use some of them!! I know I just started using gel polish, but OMG I love it!! And of course I had to stamp over it. I'm calling it "phantom stamping", because it can be a bit difficult to see unless my hands are in just the "right" lighting (compare my pointer to my pinky in the pic....). I am SO in love. Need to get some more....

Products used (use my code VIXENPRINCESS to save 10% on Maniology.com products!):
UNT Ready for Takeoff Peel-off Base Coat from Amazon.com
Leafu by ModelOnes Black & Cat Eye Gel Polish from Amazon.com
BeautyBigBang Stamping Plate XL-017 from Amazon.com
OneDor One Step No Wipe Top Coat Gel Polish from Amazon.com
Mirror, Mirror Stamping Polish from Maniology.com
No Smudge Nail Polish Top Coat from Maniology.com
Salon Perfect Crystal Clear Top Coat from Walmart.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness

Shattered Space

Black and White Challenge